Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if any one had a billet silver metallic challenger rt with side strips and the word Redline on it

·
Registered
380 Posts
My Redline is bright white but I wonder how many were made and sold in each color, I have not seen another Redline in any color in my area yet.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Black, White, Gray, Silver, are the only colors I've seen.

I'm partial to the Black & White one's with the Broad RED Stripe from it's Nose to the Toe's...

I LOVE THE WHEELS !!!!!

How do you like the ORIGINAL RedLine wheels here (see pic below)? I designed them & WON 55 First Place Trophies with JUST The Wheels (2009 to 2012).

·
Registered
380 Posts
Black, White, Gray, Silver, are the only colors I've seen.

I'm partial to the Black & White one's with the Broad RED Stripe from it's Nose to the Toe's...

I LOVE THE WHEELS !!!!!

How do you like the ORIGINAL RedLine wheels here (see pic below)? I designed them & WON 55 First Place Trophies with JUST The Wheels (2009 to 2012).
I have thanked you for the wheels but thanks again, love the story and they get lots of compliments. :smileup:

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
I just looked at your album and I must say the silver redline is very sharp !

:smileup: Thanx (this was in 2009)

*** Ralph Giles and the Chrysler/Dodge Exec's saw the REDLINE wheels in 2010 at MoPar SpringFest in Southern California. They LOVED them and finally produced them in 2012...
Of course; I received nothing but Bragging Rights. One of their Exec's took credit for my design & idea.

http://s888.photobucket.com/user/moparX2/media/BasePaintonTrim.jpg.html

That is the BEST THING about this forum is the dated documentation of my posted MoD, and the painting process back then.

Just like the few of us that installed SHAKERS back in 2009 & 2010... We caught HOLY HELL from many "Z" members that disagreed with that mod. But, NOW look at the many many Challengers owners that just can't do without it on their cars. AND, now just look at the production numbers of Dodge manufacturing their version of the SHAKER Challenger. Btw; I've had my Shaker measured multiple times (and pix) by the Chrysler/Dodge Designers.

So, don't be afraid to use your imagination, and take a few HITS from other MoPar folks.

You never know: you might be the next BIG MOD they adopt (steal). LOL

Enjoy the RIDE...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts