Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This hood was bought for a 2013 SRT, but will fit multiple years and trim models. It was fitted onto our car, but taken off when a crack was discovered on the underside. It has since sat in its crate and we've gotten rid of the Challenger.

$800 OBO!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do u have the shaker scoop and bracket to go with it? What brand hood is it?
Hi, Phil! Thanks for your interest.

This listing is for the hood only; the shaker and intake are available, but they got separated in a cross-country move. In my possession in Utah is the hood. Those other pieces are in Massachusetts. If you're interested in those pieces, I can put you in touch with the person who has them; he'll coordinate shipping them out to you.

The hood is by AFG - Auto Form Group.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much would you sell the shaker and intake? I’m interested in everything if the price is right, PayPal ready :)
The hood is $500, then cargo shipping which looks to be around $300. So, $800 for just the hood. If you buy the hood, you can have the shaker intake and mount for only the additional shipping cost! Those can be shipped with ground (USPS or UPS).

PM me your zip code and I'll get a more specific quote for you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pictures of the shaker intake/mount are incoming. The above offer is open to anyone. To summarize:

The hood is in Utah. It costs $500, plus cost of cargo shipping (starts at $300) or you can pick it up.
The shaker intake and mount are in Massachusetts. You can have them with the hood purchase for only the shipping amount it takes to mail them to you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.