Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 'Cuda Convertible tribute car to have money to get into another project. This car has won it's class in every show I have ever entered. It stops people in their tracks like nothing I have ever seen. Many people think it's the "new" 'Cuda convertible. It's really fun to watch the attention it gets. It started as a 2012 Challenger SRT-8 and was converted into an AFR 'Cuda Stage III Supershaker (supercharged) car. It has just over 12,000 miles and has never been raced or tracked. I simply wanted something unique. The convertible top was done a little over 3 years ago by the best... Drop Top Customs in Florida. The 'Cuda conversion was done by Autoform Development Group (AFR) in Holland, Michigan, with a precise OEM quality type build. There are many other mods that make it truly a one of a kind car. Below is a listing of the mods and their approximate cost if a person desired to build something similar.

My asking price is $52,300. This is basically $19,098 lower than what it would cost to reproduce this car today starting with a similar low mileage 2012 SRT-8. It's priced to sell. I also the paint polished this year by a professional shop who then applied a top of the line Ceramic Coat that should last for years. It is outstanding and easy to take care of.
Here is a list of the car's features (please click on these pictures and the information page to make them larger... I'm an idiot when it comes to posting pictures):
VIN 2C3CDYCJ9CH26903

The car is in Peoria, IL. PM me if interested. Thanks, Georgethedog

·
What's Old is New Again!
35,265 Posts
I do not see a Vin# in your post. Forum Rules require a full Vin#. Please post this ASAP.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I did not see that. I've never been perfect and this is just more evidence!

Do you know my information sheet picture larger as it is a picture?

·
What's Old is New Again!
35,265 Posts
Sorry, I did not see that. I've never been perfect and this is just more evidence!

Do you know my information sheet picture larger as it is a picture?
It's a limitation of the media posted. It is readable.

·
Premium Member
1,161 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!! Good luck!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The $49,000 price is basically like buying a used low-mileage Challenger SRT-8 like mine and getting all the mods at 47% of what it would cost to do it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The car will be at the Muscle Car and Corvette National show in Rosemont, IL, November 23 & 24. This is an invitation only show and one of the biggest (if not the biggest) indoor shows in the contry. Stop by and see this thing in person along with some other amazing cars. Check out their website... https://www.mcacn.com/

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.