Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you no doubt have used the Challenger Tips and Tricks site over the years http://www.sequentialtaillights.com/dodge/Top%20Challenger%20Tips%20and%20Tricks.htm but what I've noticed is a lot of people don't realize that Forum Z member Latenite1 is the force behind it. I think it took me a couple of years of using his site for research and being a member here before I finally figured it out.

Well if you have read Latenites thread you already know that he has sold his Challenger. I think we all hope that circumstance allow him to get back into a Challenger again in the future. Over the years he has provided a great resource for Challenger owners not just here on the Z but across the forums and internet with most folks having no idea where it came from. I'd like to thank Marv for all that he has done for the community and if you have benefited from his knowledge or used his Challenger Tips and Tricks over the years I'd say that now would be a good time to thank him by posting in his thread.

I'd also like to say that Marv has graciously stated that he will try to keep the Tips and Tricks site up and running at least for a while. Keeping something like that up and running obviously comes at a cost of both time and money, so again thank you Marv for your dedication to the community. And as a reminder to those of us that have used and benefited from his site, there is also a place on that site where one can help out with a donation to help offset some of those costs.

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Thanks for the info about being able to donate to the site. Reps!...(gotta' spread the love first).

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,485 Posts
We are starting a tribute to Marv on his thread if anyone cares to post there.

·
Premium Member
9,089 Posts
Many of you no doubt have used the Challenger Tips and Tricks site over the years http://www.sequentialtaillights.com/dodge/Top Challenger Tips and Tricks.htm but what I've noticed is a lot of people don't realize that Forum Z member Latenite1 is the force behind it. I think it took me a couple of years of using his site for research and being a member here before I finally figured it out.

Well if you have read Latenites thread you already know that he has sold his Challenger. I think we all hope that circumstance allow him to get back into a Challenger again in the future. Over the years he has provided a great resource for Challenger owners not just here on the Z but across the forums and internet with most folks having no idea where it came from. I'd like to thank Marv for all that he has done for the community and if you have benefited from his knowledge or used his Challenger Tips and Tricks over the years I'd say that now would be a good time to thank him by posting in his thread.

I'd also like to say that Marv has graciously stated that he will try to keep the Tips and Tricks site up and running at least for a while. Keeping something like that up and running obviously comes at a cost of both time and money, so again thank you Marv for your dedication to the community. And as a reminder to those of us that have used and benefited from his site, there is also a place on that site where one can help out with a donation to help offset some of those costs.
Marv has done more things for more people behind the scenes with has little attention has he can get away with than most anyone here will ever know. The most visable...but still kind of hidden has been the "tips" site. The amount of time work and money he has put into that is truely mind boggeling....I could never even come close if it was all I had to do 24/7. But that is only what can be seen by anyone. Behind the scenes is a whole nother story. Betty...the tribute to Marv in his thread is just not going to be done by me. When I start to think of what all I would say...it sounds like a eulogy at a funeral...and I don't do funerals...and I know Marv wouldn't want me to...that is his way. Instead....I will say....THANK YOU so much for your service to our country and to our home here at the Z Marv...you know well how much I agree with you about so much in life...and respect you has a better man than I.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat, 6 Speed Manual
1,103 Posts
Absolutely there is not much better resource all in one place, thank you!

·
Premium Member
18,530 Posts
Excellent post Jon ! I'm sure Marv would appreciate a contribution to his Tips and Tricks site especially from members of the Z.

·
Registered
205 Posts
A HUGE thank you!

I, too, have used the Challenger "Tips" many times since purchasing my 2010 R/T...I cannot count how many times I've done so, and I bookmarked it way back when. Thanks Marv, and the best of everything to you and for all your hard work maintaining all that info for all of us to use when needed.
I agree that many of us stayed in this forum because of your efforts in being such a great resource! Best of Luck, and I'm sure that everyone will "pay it forward" by remembering how much effort you put into it!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Those Challenger Tips and Tricks have been more than helpful to me as I added each mod to my car. THANK YOU is not a big enough word to express how appreciative I am!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I've had it bookmarked for quite some time!

Used it on several, several occasions! Thanks Marv :smileup::smileup::smileup:

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,566 Posts

Good Job, Dave! I have a link to it in my Signature if anyone needs to use it.

·
More Than Just A Car
20,526 Posts

Ditto.....I've had it as a favourite since I found out about it.....it's MARVelous, this site is a basic staple for anyone that owns a Challenger....Thank you Marv!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts