Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great time down at Carlisle today. Got to meet several of the forum members. Thanks again to Magnum for letting me follow along today and introducing me to you guys.

Here is a pic I took up on the hill overlooking all the challengers. enjoy. image.jpg

Now it's time to install the Tuner and Strut Bar from Petty's that I purchased today.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Missed you guys, but what a great turn out! Here's my favorite of the day!

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
I am so Happy that you were able to attend this Year! I was there 2 years ago and I still can't get over the fact that I was able to meet so many members! Looks like you had great weather too! Enjoy the Journey! Lou.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I was at the A&A auto tent and my car was on display in front of the magnflow rep.

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Had a great time down at Carlisle today. Got to meet several of the forum members.

It was nice meeting you. I believed I followed you most of the way back up north.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was nice meeting you. I believed I followed you most of the way back up north.
Yes you did. I saw your license plate and realized....I know that guy lol.

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
It was a good show. I was there Sunday, and though the number of cars on display had thinned out a bit, there were still plenty to see.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts