Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Change Without buying a Tuner?

1658 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  65FormulaS
Other than with a tuner, is there any other way to change one & only one setting, & then change it back a few days later, never to be changed again??? (In this case, the top speed limiter.)

Are there performance shops around that will/can do this for less than the price of a tuner???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
If you only need the change for a few days, if you can find someone to loan you a tuner you can accomplish that. They just unmarry (put their car back to stock) the tuner from their car then make the adjustment on yours, then a few days later reverse the process back to the way things were.

I had just about settled on that conclusion. Your confirmation helps!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.