·
Registered
115 Posts
Sure, I think this should be brought up

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sure, I think this should be brought up
Hey Outlaw, we have a group that meets at the Sonic Drive In on College Park Rd in Ladson on Friday Nights at 1900. We also have a dual club cruise coming up this Sunday, we will meet at the Sonic here in Ladson at 1400 and cruise to the Sonic in Orangeburg where we will be meeting with another Mopar group, you are welcome to join us.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey Outlaw, we have a group that meets at the Sonic Drive In on College Park Rd in Ladson on Friday Nights at 1900. We also have a dual club cruise coming up this Sunday, we will meet at the Sonic here in Ladson at 1400 and cruise to the Sonic in Orangeburg where we will be meeting with another Mopar group, you are welcome to join us.
DevilishSRT,
Thanks for the info bud!! It sounds like a good time. I might just have to take you up on that offer!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Nice buy!! What kinda mods are you looking in to?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice buy!! What kinda mods are you looking in to?
Thanks man, I've been looking at starting with the basics.
Catch can
And I wanna do intake tune exhauste but I'm really thinking about getting a stage 1 from mopar. I want looks/sound/performance lol

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hell yea man!! Check out MarylandSpeed.com they have really good deals on catch cans!! I have a billet tech. For the tune I have Diablo Intune i2, if you have a 2015-2016 you will have to get a modded PCM. For exhaust check out SLP LM1 and intake there are so many. I prefer dry filters!

Reactions: AgzRT

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just bought my first challenger last month.
6spd 5.7 rt
Absolutely in love with it. Would love a meet to learn about mods others did to their vehicles. North charleston
We meet at the Sonic Drive-in on College Park Rd on Fridays at 7 PM, come on out and meet the group.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts