Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the video my brother and I made with our Quadcopters (drones) chasing my 2013 Plum Crazy SRT. We used two quadcopters, gopros, video transmitters and first person view goggles. One of drove and the other flew from the drivers seat with the goggles on.

Dodge Challenger Car Chase with a Quadcopter and FPV - YouTube

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Very cool video!!Thanks for sharing it!!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,911 Posts
Very cool, looks like fun.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
58,911 Posts
Thanks to everyone for the kind words. Both of the quadcopters will reach up to about 30mph. There are some tho that can do 100mph :Wow1:
What kind of money for a quad copter with controller, just curious.Oh I looked it up wow they are not cheap.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Oh I looked it up wow they are not cheap.
x2, yikes! But hey, everybody has a hobby they don't mind spending money on, I mean everybody here drops 1,000's of dollars on their cars! While I may not be pricing out any quadcopters soon I am definitely looking into getting a GoPro.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Very cool. Looks like it was a lot of fun to plan, shoot, and edit.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
x2, yikes! But hey, everybody has a hobby they don't mind spending money on, I mean everybody here drops 1,000's of dollars on their cars! While I may not be pricing out any quadcopters soon I am definitely looking into getting a GoPro.
Guys that is for top of the line, you can get a very cool starter one for $179 with camera and radio. It's also has an easy to fly mode anyone can fly.

Then if you like it and really are gonna use it, you can move up gradually.

http://www.friendlyhobbies.com/helis/camera-platforms/180-qx-hd-rtf-blh7400.html

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Awesome concept!!!

Dan - we need to get this crew to video our Skyline Cruize - can you igmaine what that would look like heading through the mountains with 50 Challengers in a row!!!

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Very well done video. I suspect you have a lot of experience in shooting and editing video. Reps for you!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.