Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK....I couldn't stand it any longer!!! I had to get behind the wheel of a Challenger!!! So I went to my local dealership and test drove a beautiful Hemi Orange SRT. WOW!!! What a blast!!!! Boy I needed that!
Sorry baby girl......:4-dontknow:

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,473 Posts
Naughty, Susie! But I won't tell!

·
12,989 Posts
Ahhh,,, temptation Susie, it will get you everytime especially when 470 HP are involved.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
I cant go because I would come home with one. you may be in trouble now. I guess we will be seeing a new srt from you

·
Registered
249 Posts
OK....I couldn't stand it any longer!!! I had to get behind the wheel of a Challenger!!! So I went to my local dealership and test drove a beautiful Hemi Orange SRT. WOW!!! What a blast!!!! Boy I needed that!
Girls just wanna have fun..yeah..Girls just wanna have fun!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Was right there with ya! But I wound up working on the beast installing a catch can and then firing it up to "test" my work. WON'T take it out on street yet for awhile!

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Like they say "A stitch in time"... Lou.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Shame on you! :p Now go get your girl a supercharger, for cheating on her.:smileup:

·
12,989 Posts
Susie, you need to get a Supercharger, im sure that will keep you faithful. LOL!!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,409 Posts
My, my what a naughty girl you are Susie! Oh well, like the song says "girls just wana have fun"!!

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Guess my wife isn't the only female looking for more fast action on the side. My wife asks every day when can we get the headers installed, why can't we just go buy the supercharger and "plug it in ourselves, I need more hp"!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
All this talk about Superchargers is gonna make me do something I'll probably regret!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,218 Posts
So when do you pick it up Susie ?

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,672 Posts
I couldn't do that! Somehow my R/T would find out and bam! No more WOT for me! ;)

But in the case of that weirdo who has an intimate relationship with his car (I forget who posted that thread), I would actually recommend it...

·
Registered
589 Posts
As long as your girl did not see you cheating, your secret is safe with us. Lol

How did you like it relative to your rt? A huge difference?

·
Registered
416 Posts
2 things- 1st can I call u susie? 2nd are u ordering it in pitch black?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts