Posted leaked pictures of the 2015....

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Posted them on another thread...but here are a few pics:

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
If I had just bought a 2014 Shaker car and paid a dealer premium to get it and now just seen the new 2015! They would have to take the shoe laces out of my shoes and put me in protective custody!

To think 60 days from now you can order a brand new 2015 Shaker car including a couple of new colors, more hp, red or white interior, upgraded interior, 8-speed trans, better mpg etc. no dealer premium, new body style and for less than the price of the "limited" production 2014 Shaker cars! Ouch!

·
Registered
738 Posts
I like the fact that the interior has more color options , but I think the dash is a little too busy for me.

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
I can see that the front and rear ends are styled after the 1971 Challenger. I do like the new interior. The center console is also styled after the the one in the 1970-74 models.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Definitely looking forward to seeing this car in person for sure. I'm thinking a loaded w/every available option R/T Shaker, Scat Pack 3 in Sublime Green, white interior! Time to hang a calendar on the wall and start crossing out the days until the order date opens. If the timing worked out, this car could be built and delivered just in time for the 2013 to go in for his supercharger and HemiOrange Leather interior upgrade in Sept! Oh baby...

·
Believe . . . . . . just believe!
6,055 Posts
Watched the press release and my first thought seeing the 15 . . . . I don't like the 71 inspired changes. Never was a fan of the 71 and liked it less than the 72, 73 and 74s. If I had had the option to purchase a 71 R/T, I would go for it, simply because of the significance of the classic.
As for the new interior - it in no way resembles the original, not that the current interior does either, but it is closer.
Really wish they would have said something about the SRTs though, I'm going to assume the body changes for the R/T reflect the changes for the SRTs . . . . And with all the extra packages added for the R/T will they even have an SRT brand now? SRT Hellcat yes . . . . just an SRT or SRT Core, probably not so much.

Just leaves a lot of questions unanswered . . . . . :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
889 Posts
I don't know all of the details of the 2015 yet but it looks like the 392 is now in the R/T. Makes me wonder what a base trim R/T 392 would run.

·
Banned
149 Posts
If I had just bought a 2014 Shaker car and paid a dealer premium to get it and now just seen the new 2015! They would have to take the shoe laces out of my shoes and put me in protective custody!

To think 60 days from now you can order a brand new 2015 Shaker car including a couple of new colors, more hp, red or white interior, upgraded interior, 8-speed trans, better mpg etc. no dealer premium, new body style and for less than the price of the "limited" production 2014 Shaker cars! Ouch!

I agree with this 100%... If anyone is getting the short end it is the new Shaker owners. Especially being able to get the 392 as well....

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
I agree with this 100%... If anyone is getting the short end it is the new Shaker owners. Especially being able to get the 392 as well....
Yea, the 2014 one of 2000 Shaker owners took the red hot Mopar branding iron right up the wazoo. The dealers should be forced to refund the premiums they raped people for at the minimum. :Wow1:

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The 2000 14' Shaker cars are limited editions... maybe that will help their mental state a little? I have a feeling that the 2015 Shaker cars will be pricey, so even though Dodge is flooding the market in a way.... the price will keep them still somewhat limited in number... I bet a Shaker 392 goes for at least 45-50K.... just my .02...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts