Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Chicago Values...

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  DJ2010RT 
#1 ·
Here's a link to a nifty little site illustrating "The Chicago Value's" Rahm is always talking about....

http://heyjackass.com/

#2 ·
Lived in Chicago all my life, until I joined the U.S. Air Force. Never had a desire to move back. Their gun control laws are out of touch with reality, becoming an amnesty city is a slap in the face to every immigrant that has ever entered this country legally and I could go on and on. :mad: Still in all, it is one of the most beautiful cities I've ever been in. :cool: Still visit the Loop and awesome lake shore (and ALWAYS conceal carry, because by Federal Law, I CAN). ;)

#3 ·
Wow, that is some big numbers. I am happy to live where i am now seeing that chart. I think we have like 25-30 homicide per year for all the province of Quebec. You got more than that just in August. I can say that here in Canada, we don't have that passion for firearms like you do south of the borders. I know about the second amendment of your constitution, but i think guns are out of control in some U.S region. I don't want to offense anyone by saying that. I would be very worry to go in some cities these days. Here, you can go anywhere at any time and i would be surprise if you encounter any problem.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.