Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you Chicagoland Challenger owners, I’d like to see if we can put together a “Meet n Greet” for Saturday April 26th 2014, say 1:00 PM in the parking lot of the Portillo’s in Downers Grove. This is near the I88 and I355 interchange. I am thinking if we hold this on Saturday April 26th and if it decides to rain, we can push it to Sunday April 27th same time.

The Portillo’s parking lot has plenty of room and we had a great turnout last year. It was a lot of fun talking cars and mods and meeting new people as well as putting faces to screen names. Let’s see if we can top the number of cars we had last year!

Pass this along to any other Challenger owners you know that might be interested that may have missed this thread.

Reply to this post if you are interested and how many people you will be bringing so we can get a head count for Portillo’s (Maybe we can get the big room again).

Portillo’s - 1500 Butterfield Rd, Downers Grove IL 60515
https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-...+il&fb=1&gl=us

A couple pics from last year:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'll be there.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm in. Me and my son. Thinking about letting him drive instead of me. He hasn't driven the Challenger yet so this might be a nice little treat for him.

Anyone from Chicago and north want to meet at the O'Hare Oasis on the way there? It would be a nice little convoy of Challengers on the highway.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will post up a tally of owners in the next few days. So far, it's looking like it's going to be a good turnout!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here is the tally so far: (ScreenName\People count)

MarchAFB 2
poolplyrb5blue 1
SWBurbsJim 2?
redwings19 2
tnegre3 1
ChicagoRT 1
diamondj5151 1
Pelkins8 3
rdhanded2 2
aj201357 2
dazmerbus 2
Ogeez 2
dmyers44 2
my05hammer 2
gawnretro 1

We also have another 6 cars from another forum so far......

Looking good with lots of time left, but at least 21 cars so far! :4-jump1:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.