·
Registered
22,984 Posts
Thanks for posting that.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T Auto
37,217 Posts
This link will provide you a link and password to access the Chilton online repair database. This is a free resource provided by the Roswell Public Library. Please be respectful of this free access opportunity and enjoy!

CHILTON ONLINE REPAIR MANUAL LINK
LOL, I started to sneak it over here yesterday! I am going to move it to the knowledge base.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,118 Posts
Thank you.

·
Premium Member
11,523 Posts
Schweet, thanks!

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
This link will provide you a link and password to access the Chilton online repair database. This is a free resource provided by the Roswell Public Library. Please be respectful of this free access opportunity and enjoy!

CHILTON ONLINE REPAIR MANUAL LINK
Appreciate the link, but I don't have the necessary credentials to log in. There is no password in your link. I'd like a manual. Please help. Thank you.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T Auto
37,217 Posts
Appreciate the link, but I don't have the necessary credentials to log in. There is no password in your link. I'd like a manual. Please help. Thank you.
Look up & enter a New Mexico city & zip code.

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,005 Posts
I found this info online....The manual is eveidently offered by the Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)

Follow the link below and use uppercase letters for the password. The password is GUEST

Go to Chilton Library now: OPLIN Research Database Remote Access

1 - 18 of 18 Posts