Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after the all the excitement of the holidays cooled down and I had some free time I started buying myself some toys for my SPS, which is still not here, but I will be ready and waiting once it is lol

There was a little bit of a discussion regarding Scat pack being an SRT or not, we will go with in the SRT family, in any case I dont like the chrome lugnuts and center caps. I also wanted to employ some locking lugnuts as these ALU rims are not exactly cheap, so here is my remedy for that...
cap only.jpg
20160117_120254.jpg
20160117_120255.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,934 Posts
I plan to get the same locking lug nuts in the spring for my SP. can you share the part #?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan to get the same locking lug nuts in the spring for my SP. can you share the part #?
Yeah no problem...

96643BDX
Factory Style Buldge
14mm x 1.5mm
5 Lug
(Bar code - 12619 91104)

·
Premium Member
2,934 Posts
Thanks!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,619 Posts
I have the same Gorilla locking lugs, only in chrome. The black ones look great, and I'm thinking about swapping out my chromes for a black set.

Do yourself a favor, and contact Gorilla to order a spare lug key at http://www.gorilla-auto.com/replacement-keys
They only cost $15 (with shipping).

You may never need a spare, but you will be glad to have one if some bone-headed, wrench-monkey loses your key while rotating your wheels or replacing your brake pads.

·
Premium Member
12,281 Posts
I have the same Gorilla locking lugs, only in chrome. The black ones look great, and I'm thinking about swapping out my chromes for a black set.

Do yourself a favor, and contact Gorilla to order a spare lug key at http://www.gorilla-auto.com/replacement-keys
They only cost $15 (with shipping).

You may never need a spare, but you will be glad to have one if some bone-headed, wrench-monkey loses your key while rotating your wheels or replacing your brake pads.
That is some really good advice....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts