Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had them chromed by Cal-Chrome. So far I have not seen anyone running a real 315 in the rear on a 20X11 but if so post up. These are Continentals not Nitto or Toyo that run smaller than the advertised size.

The chrome pops and is awesome! No more water stains or polishing!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Totally digging the whole look, the Redlines, the Chrome and the BEEF!
Looks AWESOME!!!:smileup:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,558 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Great tires and wheels!!! I really like the "red streak" tires, and the chrome is awesome !
+1 They look great!

Those red line tires were real popular back in the mid-sixties. I instead had Goodyear "Blue Streak" tires on my '66 Mustang. They looked real good on my chrome reverse wheels.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mmmmm, beefy!! I love the look! P.S are you running 315 tires on 11" rims? or are you asking if they will fit?
No, I know they fit since that is what I have.. Just wondering if anyone else has done the same. I hear complaints on other forums about how narrow stock tires are.It really isn't that hard to make them fit.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Had them chromed by Cal-Chrome. So far I have not seen anyone running a real 315 in the rear on a 20X11 but if so post up. These are Continentals not Nitto or Toyo that run smaller than the advertised size.

The chrome pops and is awesome! No more water stains or polishing!
Looks great ! I got 2 questions . One is , the wheels look after market , but you say they,re 11" . Are factory RT wheels 11" wide ? Also , its hard to tell in the pic but is there room for lowering the car a 1" or 2" ? Thanks . BooBoo

1 - 14 of 14 Posts