Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Cold Start Up

5K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Lyle 
#1 ·
Linked this elsewhere, but I figured this is the spot it should, really, be. Also this section is pretty empty.

I plan on changing absolutely nothing regarding the exhaust. It sounds incredible. At least to me.

#2 ·
That sounds great !!!! I think you don't need to chsnge a thing.

Reactions: Hammer Down
#7 ·
Yup I would not change that exhaust system either, they do sound awesome, even better in person!!

#10 ·
LOL. Hmm. Well that's gonna have to wait til next spring. She was in the driveway today awaiting me to finish fixing my garage door, so she could hibernate. She got caught in a light rain. I dried her in the garage, best I could. Now im gonna wait til tomorrow to feed her, her bottle of Stabil and cover her big ass.
And im also gonna have to figure out how to ninja post that one.

#11 ·
I assume that the exhaust from the cats back on the 6.4 and HC motors is different that the one on the 5.7s? Obviously the engine is different, so it will produce a different sound, but what exactly is different about the exhaust itself?

And to jump ahead to next obvious question, if the exhaust IS indeed different and designed to produce a more aggressive sound, would it be possible/practicable/advisable to put a SRT catback exhaust onto an R/T???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.