Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm locking to change up the color of my factory rims, either gonna get some plasti-dip and color them or just get new rims all together. Just asking for some color suggestions. I have a blackberry pearl colored challenger and I am wondering if black rims look good on it or should I go with chrome or a different colored rim?

·
Registered
75 Posts
They would look good black but it's your preference. I love black out although mine isn't. I can't bring myself to change my cars look, I get too many gawkers so it must be bad ass!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Hurst rims look crazy cool on a Blackberry.....Jim....another Forum member has them on his ride and they look wicked!

·
More Than Just A Car
20,522 Posts
I like the look the Hurst rims that Susie posted gives the car.

You'll hear this a lot in different ways but....In the end it's really what you like thats all that matters.

Personally I think black rims are done to death, but it does look great on the right car like on the greek mopar man's car...it enhances the theme of the car. You could look at chrome and black or satin and black as well. There are soooo many great rims out there it does make it hard to pick one. :)

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
I'm with MOPARMOM; Hurst wheels look great. I'm also partial to chrome or stainless wheels.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is my car
I was also thinking if I did use plasti-dip i might go with white rims but I need to test some stuff out
I do like the hurst rims but what is difference between the hurst and envy rims?
I think they both look good on blackberry pearl challenger

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
These are envy's:

These are Hurst's:

Hurst's come in a variety of colors as well....here's gold:

Reactions: MommaBetty

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,445 Posts
I like Susie's suggestions! Those wheels rock! They provide a little contrast, and yet some color too!

·
Registered
575 Posts
I like the look the Hurst rims that Susie posted gives the car.

You'll hear this a lot in different ways but....In the end it's really what you like thats all that matters.

Personally I think black rims are done to death, [...]. You could look at chrome and black or satin and black as well. There are soooo many great rims out there it does make it hard to pick one. :)
I second all of that.

Except for steel wheels with dog dish hub caps (I love that look), if I had a set of black wheels, I'd be very happy to let you have them cheap! :D

Of course, it's all a matter of personal taste.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts