Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone interested in doing a meet or drive in somewhere in Colorado? I'm thinking sometime in early August maybe? If you're interested please share your ideas and thoughts.:4-looney:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just joined the Z forum, but would love to do a drive this spring after the thaw. Let me know if you're still interested.

I live in southern Denver.

·
Knight of the black asphalt.
8,582 Posts
I'am in.

·
8,582 Posts
Open lapping day sounds fun.

Reactions: ColoSRT

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,409 Posts
I know exactly where that is, it is right on my way to visit my niece and nephew. Plus I won't drive in Denver. Set something up and maybe I can swing going next spring/summer!!!
IMG_0141.JPG

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Went out this fall and had blast. Folks could come hang out or take a few laps on the track. Here's one of my runs out there. First time out in my SRT, still had the temp. tags on :) Kinda jacked up my GoPro but still viewable. Love that Jazz Blue Mom!

·
8,582 Posts
Great video. Looks like fun for sure.

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,409 Posts
Another person that has visited this track is Drewcrane. He also has a classic Challenger!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks like a blast. I'm in. I was just thinking about a group of us Challengers cruising up to Evergreen through Morrison or even meeting out in Idaho Springs and going back through to Netherlands.

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,409 Posts
Sorry, I forgot to post up a couple more pics from that day I stopped at the track. Here are some of the actual track in April of 2014:
IMG_0152.JPG
IMG_0153.JPG

You can also get a "track experience just driving in from Last Chance to Byers!!

Reactions: ColoSRT

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Another person that has visited this track is Drewcrane. He also has a classic Challenger!
Yes great track , I have not been out in the new one, mine is a DD ,and I dont want to break it and be with out a car, but if I am smart and keep my mind about me I could make a run with you guys some time this summer, here is a vid in the 70 R/T

·
8,582 Posts
Went out this fall and had blast. Folks could come hang out or take a few laps on the track. Here's one of my runs out there. First time out in my SRT, still had the temp. tags on :) Kinda jacked up my GoPro but still viewable. Love that Jazz Blue Mom!
How accurate was your speed? It appears the gages on the windshield were not a true representation of your actual speed. I am thinking you were going faster. Comments?

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
It was coming from data sent on a wifi OBDII to my iPhone and think there might be dead spots in that transfer. I noticed the TrackAddict software on my phone showed intermittent connection issues so probably some misreads there. Think I'll try a Bluetooth ODB next time & see if I can get a steady link. Works well for accurate lap times in TrackAddict being phone GPS though.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Looks like a blast. I'm in. I was just thinking about a group of us Challengers cruising up to Evergreen through Morrison or even meeting out in Idaho Springs and going back through to Netherlands.
This would be awesome to do or run the peak to peak highway. Anybody plan on heading to Bandimere on Wednesdays during the summer? It'd be cool to have a group of challengers running the quarter.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Newbie in Northern Colorado :) Let me know when there is another cruise - Longmont has a cruise night this Saturday, July 23 starting at 6pm, but it's mostly classic cars.

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,409 Posts
I bet they wouldn't mind you tagging along. You will get LOTS of nice comments!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts