Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bless you my child: How long has it beed since your last MoPar Fetish, or maniacal act, or insane reaction? It will make you feel free and guiltless with a cleansing confession.

Don't be shy; you're amongst friends...:3-smoke:

Reactions: Crimebust

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here is my confession...

As friendly as I'd like to think I am; I have been ignoring other people that HAPPEN to be driving a Challenger.

I use to show my appreciation with a Wave, a Thumbs-Up, or Flash the Lights whenever approaching (or near) another Challenger. NOT anymore; unless it's someone I already know, or they hit me first. I know that sounds sad-sad-sad...

But, the down side of having the most Challengers in the U.S.A is like this:

(This is a Flock of EAGLES):shakehead:

MANY of these owners are not car enthusiasts, these cars are now as plentiful here as Honda's, Toyota's, Nissan's and other non-descript vehicles.

This is how I view Challengers:

I was in close proximity of 8 of them this morning and folks seem to be in deep thought, looking straight ahead as if they have a Stiff Neck, or it could be something else... So, I don't even bother with them.

Yeah, it's strange.

Reactions: MIDNITE RT

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,461 Posts
Even though I don't do confesssion(Lutheran),

I confess that:

As much as I LOVE my 2010 B5 R/T Classic, and I always will, I am LUSTING after a 2015 Shaker in Sublime. Will have to see what develops when the '15's come out! 'Cause I don't think I'll be able to swing the Hellcat!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,461 Posts
I also confess that:

My wife does not know but about a quarter of the mods I have done. And it will probably stay that way!

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
But, the down side of having the most Challengers in the U.S.A is like this:

MANY of these owners are not car enthusiasts, these cars are now as plentiful here as Honda's, Toyota's, Nissan's and other non-descript vehicles.
My exact observation here in FL. I remember prior to 2008 if I saw an old 70-74 Challenger I would do everything I could to catch up with it to grab a glance. Now my streets are littered with the new gen. :smiledown:

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,461 Posts
LMAO! It appears you sometimes live by saying " better to ask for forgiveness than ask permission"! :4-looney:
If I confess it, I must be forgiven, correct?

I also confess that I spend far too much time on ChallengerForumZ!

Reactions: Home Theater Guy

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
I had adulteress thoughts today while at weekly evening cruise. (peeks out window to see if coast is clear) As much as I love Rosie couldn't help but think how much fun it would be to own this....

Forgive me for I have sinned
Take it easy
Jay

·
Premium Member
18,433 Posts
Here is my confession...

I use to show my appreciation with a Wave, a Thumbs-Up, or Flash the Lights whenever approaching (or near) another Challenger. NOT anymore; unless it's someone I already know, or they hit me first. I know that sounds sad-sad-sad...
Not sure this is a sin, but I no longer go out of my way to acknowledge other Challenger owners either.You're right,they just don't get it.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
Bless me MOPAR for I have sinned. Every now and then on a Sunday I goto the Chevy lot and lust after a yellow 2015 Corvette. I park my Challenger two blocks away and walk so she doesn't know.............Absolutely shameful..............:sad:

Reactions: El-Gato

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
Bless me MOPAR for I have sinned. Every now and then on a Sunday I goto the Chevy lot and lust after a yellow 2015 Corvette. I park my Challenger two blocks away and walk so she doesn't know.............Absolutely shameful..............:sad:

Eeeewwww I felt guilty for drooling over a different Mopar but a Chevy say it aint so ;)

Take it easy
Jay

·
801 RWHP
8,515 Posts
I feel like I need a shower. I feel icky. LOL.
So my confession. I talk to my car. Usually before and after a drive. As im pulling out I say "ready girl?" and then upon garaging her, I say "thanks baby."

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,407 Posts
I confess that I have not been nice, as I purposely drove my Challenger through the Chevy dealers lot, waited for the salesman to come out, and waved to him as I drove out. I even have done this more than once! Bad girl, bad girl!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,569 Posts
I confess the new Corvette makes me turn my head, but so does the occasional Ferrari and Lamborghini.I imagine a Bugatti Veyron might make me turn and follow,I haven't seen one in person yet.

Reactions: El-Gato

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,569 Posts
Not sure this is a sin, but I no longer go out of my way to acknowledge other Challenger owners either.You're right,they just don't get it.
If the Challenger is an R/T or SRT I might wave or if it is modded I will wave but if it is plain I usually don't because it is probably a rental.

·
Premium Member
12,526 Posts
I must confess that the new Hellcat has me thinking that our beloved 2008 Charger RT/RT may have to find a new home if the 2015 he llcat turns out to be everything everyone says it is going to be. We love our 14 Sharker and it draws questions were ever we go. But holy crap a Mopar that need not take a back seat to any Mustang or Chevy ??? Holy Crap now we are talking...I can't wait for the reviews.... My only issue is that the 08 has the lifetime powertrain warrenty and it is like a member of the family now...just saying

1 - 20 of 46 Posts