Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Copy of Your Build Sheet

15K views 76 replies 49 participants last post by  boyohboy 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#10 ·
Received my build sheet last night by E mail. Pretty quick response from Chrysler, 2 days !

#18 ·
forgot to post last month about this, when i asked for mine beginning of june they sent me nothing but an e-mail stating what was in the car from the factory.
no mailed sheet for my records

That's what everyone got. Wonder what the cost would be to send everyone a paper copy who asked for a build sheet and if you saved your window sticker it's about the same thing.

You did print it off for your records.

#19 ·
bigsnake,
I am old school so i guess i was expecting something in an actual build sheet format
similar to the old style pictured here
http://www.challengertaregistry.com/photos/lost_and_found/rim00022.jpg

as for cost probably about 30 cents to duplicate and mail with the bulk discount
they get for mailing from the post office and they could charge $5 which i would gladly pay for their effort so i have proper documentation with the car

if any one has an actual build sheet that came with their car i would appreciate if you could scan and post it here or e-mail it direct to me, i may be able to make a blank one that owners can input thier chrysler e-mailed info in to.

#25 ·
Thanx Bigsnake! Requested mine as well....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.