Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 40 of 77 Posts
Thanx Bigsnake! Requested mine as well....

Excellent Post! Anyone know how us Canucks can get one? I called the Dodge Customer Service Line and got somebody saying they didn't do them anymore. I think it was just laziness on her part. Any help on this one?
Many Thanks
Kelly :)

Excellent Post! Anyone know how us Canucks can get one? I called the Dodge Customer Service Line and got somebody saying they didn't do them anymore. I think it was just laziness on her part. Any help on this one?
Many Thanks
Kelly :)

I got one just last week using the link I found in this thread to email Chrysler support. Took them a couple days and they emailed it to me.

Do they still put these in cars?, has anyone found one, post the location and maybe mine will be there too (they hide them in so many different places) it's like an Easter egg hunt!
They definitely DO! I've got three originals for mine. Look in the usual (and unusual) places. Spare tire compartment under seats, glove box..... Not sure how many sheets they produce for each unit though so I don't know if I have them all...

I read this thread and gave it a try. I don’t get to pick up my RT Classic until June, but I have the VIN. I was pretty surprised to see this… ALDP Track Pak, DMHP 3.92 Rear Axle Ratio, this is great!!

I bought the Classic through Exchange New Car Sales, on my way home for mid tour leave. I had built a 2011, but then one of the web dealers sent me a couple of build sheets of 2010’s they are trying to get out of their stock.(marked down tremendously)

At first I didn’t jump on the 2010. I really wanted my billet metallic with the sunroof. I thought about it another week and when I was in Kuwait, I pulled the trigger. The TorRed with the Track Pak was already sold, so I went with the RT Classic. All the paperwork and info that ENCS had on it did not indicate that it had the Track Pak. It was great to find out that she has it. I am thrilled and cant wait to get this tour done and bring her home.

I got mine also, but, I tried to get one that had when they actually built Christine. they have not sent me any thing. Are we able to get that information from start point of building to when she was put on a trailer for Florida?

Thanks,
Destinee

I got mine also, but, I tried to get one that had when they actually built Christine. they have not sent me any thing. Are we able to get that information from start point of building to when she was put on a trailer for Florida?

Thanks,
Destinee
Have you checked this site. Just replace the bold text in the address with your VIN and you should get a pretty good report:

http://insightnl.extra.chrysler.com/inl_dealer/INLRouter.jas?INPUT_ACTION_NAME=com/uprr/app/inl/action/DealerVehicleTraceAction&INPUT_DEALER_CODE=60280&INPUT_TRACEABLES=2B3CJ7DJ8BH501062&INPUT_SEARCH_BY=VIN&dummy

My daughter's dealer lost her window sticker. Is there a way to get a copy of that?:4-dontknow:
YES, call or see your Dealer where you bought your car. My BB didnt come with the window sticker and I requested they get it. It took about 2 weeks b/c they have to print it on that special Vellum paper. My sales guy called me when it came in and said... "I dont want to fold this in half and mail it to you so come in and pick it up so you can frame it." You can get it !!

21 - 40 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.