Dodge Challenger Forum banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts
This link does not appear to work for Canadians even thou the car is built in Canada. I have tried everything to get a window sticker for my 2009 R/T but no luck.

I had ordered my build sheet thru the Dodge Customer site and I received a copy of everything in my Challenger but none of the codes that I see on the previous posts.
The same type of info was given to me for my '08 Dodge 1500 also.
Is this a new format in supplying build info?
I tried looking in areas of my car for the type used as the car goes down the line. I had a '65 Biscayne and found its build sheet in the springs of the rear seat.

As an example this is a fragment of what I've received each time I entered my VIN:
Font Screenshot Number

That's why I wonder if how they provide the info has changed

Once you have the url in your browser can you then type in the Vin after the =

Reactions: Derecho
Once you have the url in your browser can you then type in the Vin after the =
I've tried that and I get sent to another site that suggests sites that want to sell me a car.
The "Official Dodge" site that actually provided me with what I have doesn't offer it any other way but what I showed above.

I've tried that and I get sent to another site that suggests sites that want to sell me a car.
The "Official Dodge" site that actually provided me with what I have doesn't offer it any other way but what I showed above.
I added a link in the 1st post, just make sure everything you type in is CAPS when entering the VIN.

OMG.... I can't understand why it isn't working....

If you want , message me your vin... I will try it.....

OMG.... I can't understand why it isn't working....

If you want , message me your vin... I will try it.....
Message Sent.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.