Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
‘20 Scat pack 50th anniversary 6 speed, 1 of 9 in the color smoke show.
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been asked I searched around and found info on the ‘19 scat but not a ‘20 and I am told they are a little different on the tube shape.
Looking to open up my air catcher with the hellcat lower air box to my air box.
Found some on eBay but they say they don’t fit.
Steve white motors has one they say fits but the eBay configuration thing still says it doesn’t fit🤷🏻‍♂️ Here’s a link to the one they said I need.
Anyone know if this is the correct one for sure? Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
For my 2020 scat pack the air cleaner body # is 68175164ac and the connector pipe you reference is #68322216aa. I purchased these from Steve White Motors, they can confirm the fit with your vin number.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For my 2020 scat pack the air cleaner body # is 68175164ac and the connector pipe you reference is #68322216aa. I purchased these from Steve White Motors, they can confirm the fit with your vin number.
I did provide my vin # and the one they told me I needed has that first PN you listed, but the second PN is different it’s 68207918AB
Even though the eBay configuration said it won’t fit they insist it will work on my ‘20 even though they list it as a 15-19 models

·
Registered
170 Posts
I bought the same part #s as KT4000m listed from Steve White and they worked perfectly. I wonder if the 50th needs a different tube?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought the same part #s as KT4000m listed from Steve White and they worked perfectly. I wonder if the 50th needs a different tube?
I’m not sure I wouldn’t think so, but if they said it will work it should I went ahead and ordered it from Steve white motors.
Thanks

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On a different note is the H11 or the H16 the correct fog lamp size?
Looking to get something to better match my factory HID’s
I’ve used the sylvania ZXE bulbs before with good results but I’m getting conflicting results some show a h16 as a fog light bulb and a h11 as a headlight bulb and the dodge manual says it’s a H11LL

·
Registered
2020 Challenger R/T Scat Pack
164 Posts
Has anyone used the headlight tube and just drilled an appropriate sized hole in the existing lower air box in-lieu of replacing it?

·
Registered
2020 392 Scat Pack Widebody
160 Posts
Sorry if this has been asked I searched around and found info on the ‘19 scat but not a ‘20 and I am told they are a little different on the tube shape.
Looking to open up my air catcher with the hellcat lower air box to my air box.
Found some on eBay but they say they don’t fit.
Steve white motors has one they say fits but the eBay configuration thing still says it doesn’t fit🤷🏻‍♂️ Here’s a link to the one they said I need.
Anyone know if this is the correct one for sure? Thank you
This is the one you need and the one I installed on my 20 SP.

Reactions: ledman

·
Read Only
100 Posts
Has anyone used the headlight tube and just drilled an appropriate sized hole in the existing lower air box in-lieu of replacing it?
That is what I was thinking of doing with the rubber inlet tube. It mounts onto the lower side with 4 pushpins.
I would cut a hole through the stock box and connect that tube. I do see on YouTube, a great deal of problems getting that headlamp insert out. Any advice on that ? Thanks.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger R/T Scat Pack
164 Posts
This is the one you need and the one I installed on my 20 SP.
Does it fit perfectly on the headlight tube on you 20 SP? or it it loose?

·
Registered
2020 392 Scat Pack Widebody
160 Posts
Does it fit perfectly on the headlight tube on you 20 SP? or it it loose?
It's not loose because the tube snaps into the box and holds it snug, but the other end is slightly oversized so that it fits over the intake tube.

Reactions: ledman
1 - 11 of 11 Posts