Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a ball park of what I am looking at for the labor cost to install the corsa extreme cat back exhaust? I just don't want to get hosed :smileup:

·
12,989 Posts
I would say no more than $200.

·
Dazed & Confused
36,561 Posts
If they have a lift should take no more than an hour. It took me two hours to replace mine with the rear tires on ramps and me on my back.

·
Premium Member
18,429 Posts
I have a ballpark estimate to do mine of $150 - $ 200 max. You ordered yours from AutoAnything correct ? Did it come in yet ? i ordered mine on 5/8 and its been delayed for shipment until early next week.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a ballpark estimate to do mine of $150 - $ 200 max. You ordered yours from AutoAnything correct ? Did it come in yet ? i ordered mine on 5/8 and its been delayed for shipment until early next week.[/

Yes MiDNITE Auto Anything. Mine actually arrived today. I have been to a few places and they give me the company line lol! They say could take an hour could take 3 hours???? I have already stumped about 6 shops including my Dodge Dealership with the Moroso catch can :4-dontknow:

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
$125-$150 is about average.

:4-wavey:

·
Premium Member
18,429 Posts
[
Yes MiDNITE Auto Anything. Mine actually arrived today. I have been to a few places and they give me the company line lol! They say could take an hour could take 3 hours???? I have already stumped about 6 shops including my Dodge Dealership with the Moroso catch can :4-dontknow:
Assuming there are no defective parts, there's no way it should take more than 1- 1 1/2 hours.Your exhaust should come right off and the new one should bolt right on. Make sure they use the supplied locktite and torque the bolts as specified in the instructions. Not sure how far you are from Aberdeen,but if you want to talk to the local shop who will be doing mine,let me know and I'll shoot you a PM.

·
801 RWHP
8,515 Posts
Lol. Got my Corsa Extreme three years ago and don't remember what they got me for. I mixed in some hiflo cats but left the headers alone as the SRT shorties are pretty stout. And cai. I love the sound. I know HHP will do the catback for $100, but that's a price given if you buy from them. Not sure what it is for bought elsewhere. Plus not sure where you are in the state, but im in Delran and they are about an hour and a half from me. I will be there Friday morning.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I just had my Borla Atak system put in two weeks ago for 180.00 bucks. Congrats on the new cat back.

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
I have access to a lift and it took me 20 min to take off stock, have a few beers, install the new one and torque the nuts. Took me about 1.5 hrs but I was taking breaks. You shouldn't pay more than $150. The stock one doesn't break-down on one side so you will have a 6 to 7 foot section. Keep that in mind if you need to transport the old one home with you.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol. Got my Corsa Extreme three years ago and don't remember what they got me for. I mixed in some hiflo cats but left the headers alone as the SRT shorties are pretty stout. And cai. I love the sound. I know HHP will do the catback for $100, but that's a price given if you buy from them. Not sure what it is for bought elsewhere. Plus not sure where you are in the state, but im in Delran and they are about an hour and a half from me. I will be there Friday morning.
I am in the Marlton area. Anyone know of a solid place in the area?

·
12,989 Posts
I am in the Marlton area. Anyone know of a solid place in the area?
There is not any rocket science involved with that installation, you could get Meineke or Midas to do it for you.

·
12,989 Posts
Just got her back. $157 out the door:smileup:
Looks and sounds great. Totally not obnoxious but you know
It's there!

Thanks guys. Tuner is next I think, any suggestions?
I'm glad things worked out for you, if you go for a tuner A lot of the guys here go with the Trinity.

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Thanks guys. Tuner is next I think, any suggestions?
If you don't need any bells and whistles, go with the InTune DCX, the tunes are the same as the Trinity, plus it's less expensive.

:smileup:

·
Premium Member
2,162 Posts
I'm thinking $200 sounds about right. i had it and another mod done at the same time. i know some people advocate doing it yourself but I don't have a lift and I know a very competent mechanic. After spending $1200 for the kit, I wanted it installed right.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts