1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thats right....

For both the Auto MDS and Manual...

Details on the product are available here-
http://www.focuztech.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=103:corsa-challenger-rt-exhaust-released&catid=40:product-release-news&Itemid=102

14429 Manual Trans version Retail $1675.00

15 kits+ $1299.00

14428 Auto w/ MDS Retail $1750.00

15 kits+ $1375.00

PLUS we still have open spaces for the exclusive laser engraved plaques which will only be available on the first run of 50 kits. More than half are spoken for already.

Free install for Seattle Customers!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a good price Mike.:smileup:
I tried skinning this a couple of different ways and the best sale price did not include shipping. In discussing this with Corsa we came to the agreement that shipping would be around $60 depending on location.

H

·
0 Posts
Very nice presentation. :smileup: I watched both videos, the manual is much longer and has the audio from the inside also.

It is my understanding the manual doesn't have the MDS, isn't that where the "drone" comes from? How about the same type of interior video of the automatic with the MDS engaged?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice presentation. :smileup: I watched both videos, the manual is much longer and has the audio from the inside also.

It is my understanding the manual doesn't have the MDS, isn't that where the "drone" comes from? How about the same type of interior video of the automatic with the MDS engaged?
MDS is a contributor however drone can be prevalant in the lower rpm ranges with a chambered muffler. So saying it's the MDS only isn't really the case...rather just another function that can cause it or make it worse.

I am checking to see about the video with Corsa.

H

·
0 Posts
MDS is a contributor however drone can be prevalant in the lower rpm ranges with a chambered muffler. So saying it's the MDS only isn't really the case...rather just another function that can cause it or make it worse.

I am checking to see about the video with Corsa.
Thanks!:smileup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts