Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been toying with the idea of putting the Mopar Stage 1 springs on to lower my Challenger a bit. So I called the dealer and got a quote.

Parts $257
Labor $675 which includes a 4 wheel alignment.

Does that seem reasonable. :4-dontknow:

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Plus coordinated correctly I have coupons for 10% off parts, and another coupon for 10% off labor.

So $840. Before tax.

·
How fa$$$t do want to go?
9,034 Posts
If purchased & installed at the dealer, you'll get a 12 month guarantee on parts and labor. JMO--I'd pay extra just for the peace of mind, if I were doing the swap.--

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
No, I can install them for you.. I have done more suspensions on LX platforms then I care to remember.. I just finished one up for a fellow Z member in November.. All you will need to do is pay for the alignment afterwards..

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm, when it gets warmer around here I'll take you up on that. Always nice to meet other challenger owners.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Hmmm, when it gets warmer around here I'll take you up on that. Always nice to meet other challenger owners.
Definitely, I have mod parties 3 to 4 times a year.. We get about 15 to 20 people, always a good time and I am always glad to lend a hand.. I am having one end of this month or early April..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts