Dodge Challenger Forum banner

481 - 500 of 1039 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,164 Posts
That is an issue Betty but look at the city life, people are close together normally. They are limiting 100 people in a CostCo here and sanitize each cart before they hand one over. Panic was caused by the media and hoarding caused by greedy people who were going to make a fast buck flipping products, the "American" way! Wait until there is a real flu epidemic that involves the digestive tract, people will run the inhalers out of the stores in groves! :oops:
You are right, cities are just not someplace that I would be able to stand. The ironic thing is that we have a bad flu season, and no ones seems to care at all! I haven't seen the flu death total, but my goodness, we all need to calm down! Such a shame really.

·
26,164 Posts
Betty if you're feeling left out on the breathing on each other, I can double my efforts on the heavy breathing phone calls.
Oh goody!!!

·
Dazed & Confused
35,258 Posts
Well here outside of Raleigh I went to 4 stores yesterday morning, none of them were crowded at all & I found everything I had on my shopping list, only took a little more than an hour to complete. A couple of them even had marked Xs of the floor with tape at the checkout to help keep people from getting too close to each other. Plus the smell of Clorox & Lysol all over the place.

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Well here outside of Raleigh I went to 4 stores yesterday morning, none of them were crowded at all & I found everything I had on my shopping list, only took a little more than an hour to complete. A couple of them even had marked Xs of the floor with tape at the checkout to help keep people from getting too close to each other. Plus the smell of Clorox & Lysol all over the place.
Thanks for the tip, I will be right down!

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
My grandson works at Lowes, they are busy and why you ask? All these guys sitting at home and they have been telling their wives, I will get to it when I have time!

Don't forget the Jehovah Witnesses know we are home!!! You may get an email with knock knock in the subject line, don't open it!!

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
Over 4000 cases in Nj, now 60+ fatalities. 19 cases in my company.

Also my company is donating over 50,000 N 95 masks.
A huge thank you from a healthcare worker!

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
Thank you. Fortunately, I have no immediate family left in NY.
The Keys are closed to tourists as of today or tomorrow. Need a resident ID or windshield sticker, or proof that you are working in the Keys. The county is setting up road blocks on the 18 mile stretch and Card Sound Road (the 2 roads into the keys). Long term vacation rentals can stay until the end of the lease, but the lease cannot be extended. All short term rentals and hotels needed to be gone by last week.

My two biggest problems now are - will I get the TP I ordered from McMaster Carr in time, and WTF do I do with Bob for the duration of his "lay-off."
Alcohol. Clean around him.

·
26,164 Posts
Alcohol. Clean around him.
Vicki, if you ever decide to get out of nursing, you could become the next George Carlin....................well, I mean the next Georgie Carlin.

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Stopped at Sams Club, no paper towels or toilet paper, grabbed some nut bars, granny smith apples and some chicken, case of vitamin water and some other stuff. Not many people there, was fine for me. Had to pick up some materials at Home Depot for emergency repairs at one facility, long lines, guessin the honey-do lists are top priority.

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
The wife is not happy with social distancing, sleeping especially, I got the bed, she got the sofa!

481 - 500 of 1039 Posts