Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
The resonators are gone and not sure if those are cats or mufflers (red) in there. My guess is that it wouild be loud and probably have a lot of drone. Maybe another V6 owner will chime in as to their thoughts on this setup.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I think it will be loud, vibrate the inside of your car and sound very bad in general.

Though, the only way to know is to buy it, install it and see if you are happy or not. If you don't like it, you might be able to sell it to someone else for $125.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I don't know about this particular one. No rust, so it's a good thing, but then it seems like the left pipe has a dent, with a possible rupture (see the last image, the black line inside of the dented area).

You definitely don't want a bad sounding and dronning exhaust. I would probably consider spending some more money on a new, better system; or post a Want To Buy message here at the Z, maybe someone has something better.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Yea the resonators are gone and its a Cherry Bomb Extreme Muffler, 7481IM.

Just youtube Cherry bomb exhaust SXT, there are a few videos. :smileup:

Luckily with the cheap price tag you won't be out much if you don't like it, if you do then you scored!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts