Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Discussion starter · #24 ·
Two templates sent out. Hopefully, the memberZ will post some pics of their lid-liner when they're completed and installed. :smileup:

I now have four templates left for anyone else who wants to make their own lid liner.
:smileup:

Two templates sent out. Hopefully, the memberZ will post some pics of their lid-liner when they're completed and installed. :smileup:

I now have four templates left for anyone else who wants to make their own lid liner.
Thank you so much for this offer. I would love to have one please.

Sent you a PM 09 Dad...

Now to find or create a pattern for the hood liner...anyone know if one exists yet?

Discussion starter · #29 ·
Sent you a PM 09 Dad...

Now to find or create a pattern for the hood liner...anyone know if one exists yet?
Use your OEM trunk lid liner for your template. I can't think of one that would better fit your trunk.

I made mine because the initially released 2008's and 2009's came through without a lid liner (yeah, $40K+ car, and no trunk lid liner), so the original was done by trial and error, fitting and refitting until it was where I wanted it.

I'm sure an auto upholsterer would be able to do whatever stitching you need done in whatever material you choose.

This has to be one of the best written presentations I have seen on this forum, great work here! I am going to talk to my daughter this weekend about doing this one together, it looks like a great project for the kids to be involved with.

This looks like a great DIY mod! It has the gears in my little mind going...

This along with about 20 other things I now need to do to my car... Holy Crap....

Reactions: Lyle
Yeah I wonder if any of the original guys in this thread have the patterns laying around...

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.