Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2832 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's cold, snowy and miserable. Take you mind off of the weather and post your cutest pet photo/photos from the last year, include caption if you like!
Heres mine: "I wonder if I could climb this funny looking tree?"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,893 Posts
It's cold, snowy and miserable. Take you mind off of the weather and post your cutest pet photo/photos from the last year, include caption if you like!
Heres mine: "I wonder if I could climb this funny looking tree?"
DANG Betty!!! Your cat will actually let you have a tree!!!! True...we have 4....but we gave up that hopeless fight years ago in favor of the little foot tall porcelain one we have to put out every year....LOL...GOOD thread idea!!:smileup:

·
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to see your furry friends Dan!! You will have to take some pics!!

·
Premium Member
8,893 Posts
I want to see your furry friends Dan!! You will have to take some pics!!
OK Betty...I took these tonight just for you...lol

Tiger is on the top left...and Tuffy our youngest rescue is on the bottom right.

This is the old lady of the bunch ...Sweety...she barely made it when we took her in long ago.

And this of course is Trouble!!! Don't let his looks fool you...he is a handfull so of course he's my cat...LOL

·
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One More!

"I am really bushed, I had a rough night catching mice."

Attachments

·
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love your kitties Dan! Boots sleeps next to my husband on the couch, keeps him company during this long calving season!!

·
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is very, very cute!!! Totally love it!!!

·
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Redline, how do you get them to be so friendly?? Cats don't usually buddy up to the dog. My female cat will have nothing to do with my male cat either!! She won't even sleep with him!:D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Redline, how do you get them to be so friendly?? Cats don't usually buddy up to the dog. My female cat will have nothing to do with my male cat either!! She won't even sleep with him!:D
Nothing, they did it on their own. I'll try to make a long story short, we lost our 9 year old rotty unexpectedly to the vet giving to much anesthesia for a simple procedure and a few months later I see a ad looking for donations at a shelter so we put all the food treats and other stuff together and take it there and while we were there we decided we have to help a animal and we ended up with them 2. The cat (voodoo) was about 8-9 when we got her and she had to sadly be put down, they don't even know how long she was at the shelter but she was very sick when we got her and she had a very good almost 6 years with us, the dog (sookie) was a puppy taken from her mom too young and boy was she a handful as a puppy but shes a good dog now and has a affenhuahua to play with and act like his mother. I will say we didn't pick black animals they picked us but I do feel good knowing that they are the hardest to adopt out. We also have a white/grey 15 year old cat that I found in the garbage dump dying when she was a couple months old.

·
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If only people could learn to give such unconditional love as our pets do! Those were a lot of "cutest" dog photos wrapped into one video! This thread isn't going anywhere, so feel free to post up more cute pet photos!

·
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds like a great combo Andy. I absolutely love my son's golden lab, which is a cross with a black lab and a golden retriever. She is as sweet as pie!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
I have the best job in the world in that I get to spend my day with the "Cutest Pets." Here are just a few of my fur baby clients:

BAM BAM......she's a Wire Haired Daschund......Show Dog and so adorable!

FINN.....one of the coolest cats I have ever met....brings his toys to me and fetches!!

TCIKLE, BAM BAM, GLEE and FUZZ....all Show Dogs...and all bundles of LOVE

LILLY.....a Pitbull/Lab Mix.....my Bodi Boy's girlfriend!!!!!

TRIXIE....a Border Collie Mix who was rescued two hours before she was due to be euthanized....I love her to pieces!

GRACIE......a Boston Terrier....she puts the LOVE in my day!!

·
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Those are so cute, what a great time to get to spend with these wonderful pets!

·
26,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
One More!

"Boy it feels great to take a nap, Santa really gave me a workout last night."

Attachments

1 - 20 of 2832 Posts