·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
wow!!!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,729 Posts
Well the tailights are kinda 1971 ish, and the front fascia is different, larger lower grille and different foglights they did not ruin it.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Well my opinion is this: I think it's acceptable because the front end and rear were changed just enough and nothing radical. They've still kept the vitage look. So I say it's ok given that all manufacturers eventually have to do a little something to "freshen up" the model a bit. Remember back in the day they used to do it every year. It was the "norm" throughout the industry and therefore was more or less accepted. That being said, I like ours better.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
They have released 48 pics of each, the Challenger and Charger. Both look very nice IMHO. They say 8 models of the Challenger, none of them supercharged, so I am guessing that means the Hellcat was nixed? If so, lot's of disappointed people for sure although the reality is very few would have been able to afford it anyway...

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought I read the hellcat would come out later in the year? We can all say and read what we want. Today will it hear it from
the horses mouth

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Here are some more pics:

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
The exterior changes look cool, I prefer the current tail lights we have though. I really dig those rims. The interior, I don't know. Gonna have to look at it some more, maybe it will grow on me :4-dontknow:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts