Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,687 Posts
Do you have a link? Which rep? Someone from Dodge?
Thanks!
I went back to my private conversations, because nothing else on the forum sections rang a bell. The person I talked to was Benny, and he was a member for Mopar Online Parts. Now I can't see his profile when I tried clicking on it. Not sure what happened there. You can go to their website, MoparOnlineParts.com. and maybe you can find one at a reasonable price. Maybe someone else can chime in here and tell what happened to Benny.

·
Registered
1937 ram, 1970 340 Duster, 1993 stealth, 2010 challenger rt, 2014 ram
691 Posts

Try the repair above & if that doesn't work to your liking, try the above ebay seller. This listing was my purchase for my 10 rt which is also lowered & was damaged by backing out after going in. Be ready to pull the fascia for install. I am sure they carry 15 to present.

Dave

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
29,687 Posts

Try the repair above & if that doesn't work to your liking, try the above ebay seller. This listing was my purchase for my 10 rt which is also lowered & was damaged by backing out after going in. Be ready to pull the fascia for install. I am sure they carry 15 to present.

Dave
I had mine repaired at a local body shop, but I am pretty sure they didn't pull off the fascia. Don't really know much more about the difficulty of that.

·
Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,008 Posts
Here you go Max...aftermarket spoiler protectors available in colors, including black and they're under $50. At the very least you can use these until you replace the OEM spoiler, or if you like them leave them on. Looks like they have some kind of pad strip on the back where they touch the spoiler surface too. Sorry, just had to put the yellow version in too! 😁

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Hand tool Bicycle part Tool Automotive exterior Font

·
Registered
4 Posts
My own fault and the car is lowered so I should know better…

View attachment 285875

By the way: the car was recently polished so the white specks you are seeing on the green part of the car is a reflection of the parking lot; I wouldn’t let it get that bad! I can alway rub in some “Back to Black” to cover up the white in the scrape but now I have to figure out how to fix it. Sand it? I wish they made a clip/sleeve like some people put on their doors edges to protect them. Or maybe I should see if someone is selling their factory yellow corner protectors? :unsure:
Those yellow protectors will collect dirt and sand which will scratch the air splitter anyway so don't put one on. You can sand the scratches out and apply vinyl restorer to match the color.

·
Registered
2020 Gold Rush T/A 392 50th Anniversary, 66 of 70
41 Posts
The OP's splitter already shows a light line of damage from the guards. That and the gouging on there now makes me think that any talk of the guards damaging the splitter is a moot point now.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts