Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just got my dash emblem in and it didn't come with 3m tape or anything does anyone know how to put them on? And also how to remove the old one.

·
Registered
614 Posts
You can use a plastic trim tool to carefully remove the original one. It will pop out. I can't remember if my new one had 3M tape or not though...Sorry

·
Registered
949 Posts
To remove the OEM dash badge, remove the glove box door and reach up behind to push out the 2 tabs. I suppose a pry tool would work too.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
to be honest i put my dash emblem over the old one. it does not stick out and its been on for 2 years with zero issues

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
WOW those look nice. You guys getting them from Re-Badge? I want to replace mine with a "S H A K E R" one that looks like the old school shaker sticker where the word is blurred. For when I get my Shaker hood that is...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW those look nice. You guys getting them from Re-Badge? I want to replace mine with a "S H A K E R" one that looks like the old school shaker sticker where the word is blurred. For when I get my Shaker hood that is...
Nice you should email Nathan at redabdge design he did mine and they look awesome.

·
Registered
362 Posts
You can use a plastic trim tool to carefully remove the original one. It will pop out. I can't remember if my new one had 3M tape or not though...Sorry

Oooh I like that.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Come to think of it, I put my Rebadge dash tag right over the OEM tag. I plastidipped the very ends of the OEM tag because the chrome edges showed just slightly.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Very nice...Where can I get one?...Do they have a catalog?..Thanks
If you are a FaceBook person look up rebadge and "like" their page. They have a ton of stuff they have made for folks on there. No actual catalog as most everything is custom made. I just sent them a request today and already have a picture and a quote!

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
If you are a FaceBook person look up rebadge and "like" their page. They have a ton of stuff they have made for folks on there. No actual catalog as most everything is custom made. I just sent them a request today and already have a picture and a quote!
i just checked out their FB and wow! i knew they did some good stuff but never imagined all that i saw... incredible and looks like quality work!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Very nice...Where can I get one?...Do they have a catalog?..Thanks

Thanks. I got it from BT Technologies, but they stopped making them. At the time I called them they still had a few in stock (about 6 months ago now though). Can't hurt to call and see, you never know.

BTW - Nate from ReBadgeDesign does some really nice stuff too.

Reactions: BlackChallenger

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Ours has just been created and on it's way. Our new theme for our car based on the love my wife has for the Dodge "Bee" and the fact that our Shaker hood will be here next week....

This is Nate's work for our new dash badge and push start button. This guy is just amazing!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,549 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thanks. I got it from BT Technologies, but they stopped making them. At the time I called them they still had a few in stock (about 6 months ago now though). Can't hurt to call and see, you never know.

BTW - Nate from ReBadgeDesign does some really nice stuff too.
I looked at his website and have contacted him...Yhanks and reps for you!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,684 Posts

I have the same emblem I recently bought from another member here on the Z. The dbl backed tape was pretty worn, so I called B/T and asked them if I could buy a strip of tape that would fit the emblem. B/T is sending me the strip, no charge :w00t:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts