Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's official, I've warped my 3 year old daughter with the car stuff to the point where she now takes her shoes off on her own when she gets up into her car seat in the back of my car haha! I always took them off so she wouldn't scuff up the back of my seats with her shoes. I guess I've been doing it long enough now that she's caught on and takes them off on her own now! Saves me some time and shows me that she's on the right path to being a cool car girl when she gets older! :smileup:

When my daughter hopped up into her seat and said...daddy I take off shoes now and started to take them off, my wife just looked at me and said Carl...you're crazy, look what you've done to our daughter! Hahaha! :4-dontknow:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,624 Posts
Haha, way to teach them:smileup:

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha that's right! My parents were the same way with me growing up, I just thought it was normal to be super careful around cars haha!

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
That is awesome Carl !

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha I thought so too Tom! I thought wow all this crazy car stuff is starting to rub off on her haha!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Good job Dad! Raising your little girl right!!:smileup:

·
More Than Just A Car
20,522 Posts
:smileup:That's awesome, she knows what she is doing, if she keeps showing that kind of respect for the car, she knows that one day Dad will have no problem in giving her the keys. :smileup:

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
Nice job, sounds like you've trained her well. :smileup:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,426 Posts
Great job Carl! Hope your family has a Happy Easter!

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha thanks everyone! She should be a cool little girl when she grows up. Would be awesome to teach her how to drive a stick shift one day down the road in this car.

We had a great Easter, got to visit with family and eat lots of good food! Hope you all had a good Easter as well!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts