Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone going to the track experience in MAY at Daytona? I'm in FL now but leaving fo IL next week traded my 2013 rally redline ( which I loved 31 MPG) for a red srt8 dealer is puting on cat back exhaust and just won the bid on a mopar CAI on ebay $166 used but I think it was a good deal. So my first roadtrip will be back to Fl for the track day I only live about 45 min from the track so will work out good.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I did Daytona last September. Was a hot day but fun. They had us on the Lemans track. They were talking about having Vipers this year not sure if that is the case or not. Enjoy your day and remember it's not your gas, not your tires, not your brakes so enjoy your experience, best words they told me all day there.

It is amazing to see what all the SRTs will do especially the jeep. I own a 2012 SRT Challenger but was really impressed with what the jeep would do. It is what I took my ride in at the end of the day. Climate controlled seats were great in the afternoon heat, great stereo and a ride that I will remember for the rest of my life and all in a SUV. I own a Buick Rainer and a GMC Terrain but nothing compares to the Grand Cherokee especially an SRT model.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.