Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys and gals, after a lot of thought I have the decision that I am going to sell JazzBlueBaby. I am just getting too old to drive this big fast muscle car.
With that said, all of you should be reminded of this day. April Fools!!

Reactions: Hajo and vin57

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Bad Girl, Betty!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
11,021 Posts
Dang Betty! I was gonna offer to take in Jazz Blue Baby too! You know that I run a Challenger rescue garage, right? ;)

·
Premium Member
9,142 Posts
Being that I have never used them....I've been wondering how negitive reps work for a while now....I mean...does it just take one...or does it go by your rep power....26??? This looks like a good time to find out!!!
OK...There's MY April fools for the day!!!:gy:

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Being that I have never used them....I've been wondering how negitive reps work for a while now....I mean...does it just take one...or does it go by your rep power....26??? This looks like a good time to find out!!!
That's a pretty good one, too, Dan!

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ha! I think I deserved that! April Fool's Day was big in my family growing up. My Mom was quite a prankster and loved it. Living in the country, I had to ride the school bus everyday. On April Fool's Day, (I can still hear her saying this) "Betty get up the bus is here, you are going to miss the bus to school"! I would fly out of bed and she would start laughing!

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
So, we have alwasys been exposed to sweet, nice Betty (albeit Betty with a lead foot). I guess we just got a small taste of evil Betty - -bad, bad, girl!

·
Registered
4,321 Posts

Dan - funny you mention negative rep power - there was a really poor thread going on the other day that Bad8nti had to step in and shut down. As i was reading it I was really thinking - wow this is the first time I seriously thought about giving negative feedback...Never thought I would ever see it...

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.