Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have the Flowmaster 10 series (not super) muffler with 3 inch H pipes and quad tips. I got all that done in 2014 in California (not there anymore) when the that was legally the loudest they could go. I would like to switch out the 10 series for the super 44. My question is that the best one for that deep growl without replacing anything else in the process?

·
Registered
180 Posts
If you already have a 3” H pipe and mufflers, i would either go headers and cat delete (depending on where you moved too). Better spent money in my opinion because you already have the mufflers and an H pipe

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you already have a 3” H pipe and mufflers, i would either go headers and cat delete (depending on where you moved too). Better spent money in my opinion because you already have the mufflers and an H pipe
Thank you I didn’t even think about doing a cat delete. I’ll have to think that one over.

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,474 Posts
Welcome to the site! Do you still have the resonators by the rear bumper or were those removed when you did the mufflers?

·
Premium Member
12,627 Posts
Welcome to the Z from WV... Glad you joined us.... I would go shortie headders and high flow cats same power as cat delete and less trouble with codes. I have the Borla ATAK which is one of the loudest on the market but the high flow cats and headders changed everything (in a good way).

Reactions: Shanes13
1 - 6 of 6 Posts