Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Don't beat yourself up too much- I did the same thing too, mostly because I remember prices a few years ago. The reality is, you're not likely going to find another new one, just like you want, in the future. Allocations will be gobbled up, and unless the economies in North America fall off the cliff, there won't be any better deals. Even if you're ok with used, chances are slim of finding that combo of options- Frostbite is even more unusual than the F8 I ordered, and that color is one I don't see very often at all.

You bought a luxury, a treat for yourself...unless you're breaking your bankbook to buy it, don't punish yourself and have fun. When you see it in the flesh, hear it come to life, row through the gears, you'll be grinning and those sick feelings will be a memory.

So welcome from Chicagoland, not quite as snowy right now as the great White North! When do you expect to take delivery?
Thanks for the wisdom. I feel like everything will go out the window when I see it roll off the truck.
I don't expect to see it for a few months - last time a friend shipped a car across the country with a move, it took almost 3 months to arrive.
Which isn't a bad thing considering we will be snow covered the entire time.

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
3,092 Posts
welcome from ny

21 - 28 of 28 Posts