Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to mods sorry if this is a stupid question. So I wanted to buy a one of the diablo tune's but not sure which to get. I do want to supercharge down the line if that makes a difference. Don't really want to spend the extra on the trinity if I don't have to. Also where is the best place to buy it? Diablosports? Hemifever ? Speedlogix ?:4-dontknow: I have a 2013 rallye 3.6

·
Registered
13 Posts
I went with the InTune DCX.That unit really wakes up the 3.6. Got mine from Bullys....The customer service is great. You wont be disappointed...

·
Registered
22,668 Posts
Speedlogix and Hemifever also offer some combination sales to help with the deal. I think Speedlogix often offers a CAI and diablo product for a good combination price while Hemifever also offers some custom tuning services with his. Check the vendor section for both and see what deal appeals most to you as both have proven to be good vendors here.

I went with the Trinity for my 2014 SRT, I had the Predator (no longer manufactured) for my 2010 R/T both have worked well for me.

Reactions: SRT8U

·
Banned
473 Posts
New to mods sorry if this is a stupid question. So I wanted to buy a one of the diablo tune's but not sure which to get. I do want to supercharge down the line if that makes a difference. Don't really want to spend the extra on the trinity if I don't have to. Also where is the best place to buy it? Diablosports? Hemifever ? Speedlogix ?:4-dontknow: I have a 2013 rallye 3.6
If you just want to load tunes, the inTune will do the job. The Trinity adds live gauges and more memory for data logging, but its not anything you absolutely need. Both devices will log external analog inputs, so you are still in good shape for supercharging later. I have personal experience with hemifever's customer service, and you can't go wrong there. He provides his custom tunes with the purchase and they beat the DS canned tunes hands down.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Tune in Oklahoma

Can anyone recommend a place in Oklahoma where I can get the Diablo tune done? I live in a small town in western Oklahoma, no shop around here does it. Help would be appreciated.

·
Banned
473 Posts
Can anyone recommend a place in Oklahoma where I can get the Diablo tune done? I live in a small town in western Oklahoma, no shop around here does it. Help would be appreciated.
If you want a tuning done on an actual dyno, I can't help you there. However, if you look on the Diablosport site, they have a list of "CMR" dealers. These are the ones that have the equipment to write tunes for the Diablosport tuners.

That said, I had pretty good success with an emailed tune. A good tuning professional can analyze the log data from your handheld tuner (Trinity, Intune), and send you a custom tune based on that log data. I got an emailed tune from a vendor here called "hemifever" (Sean) and that was great - really woke up the car. I also got a customized tune from another tuning professional at DTP racing (Brent) after I added my supercharger and it was spot on. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I'm not comfortable trying to do it myself. I am looking for a shop to have it done. Somewhere in Oklahoma City. I can't seem to find a location.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts