Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone on here ever update their Diabosport predator. What i mean is by plugging it in your PC and updating the tunes? I didnt realize you could do this and wondered if it has benefitted anyone out there by doing so. Do the updates work in conjunction with the Pcm like a software update?

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
I have updated to various revisions several times and had no problems. Often as new versions came out there were things that were added, for example somewhere around V27 or V28 (I forget which) the ability to increase shift points were added, so if that was a feature you wanted you had to update.

All that said I believe there is only one updated revision available on the Diablo site at this time, that is v30. You should also be able to find and get various revisions from other folks that have downloaded them in the past. I think I have v27 through v30 stored somewhere on one of my computers and I know there are others that have most all of them.

The reason people saved them was that some felt different revisions worked better on their vehicle than others and I believe in some cases certain features were eliminated.

You should hook your Predator up to your car and check to see what version you currently have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts