Do Dealerships really care like we do?

Discussion in 'Dodge Challenger Dealer Issues' started by Mopar joe, May 11, 2016.

1. Mopar joe

Mopar joe Challenger Classic Site Supporter Level 2 Photo Winner!

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle?:
    Trim?:
    R/T Classic
    Color?:
    Granite Crystal
    Transmission?:
    Auto
    The first thing i saw was the torque box covers, i was pissed to say the least.. then i started looking around and found the link bolt about to fall out,i almost blew a gasket......

2. Mopar joe

Mopar joe Challenger Classic Site Supporter Level 2 Photo Winner!

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle?:
    Trim?:
    R/T Classic
    Color?:
    Granite Crystal
    Transmission?:
    Auto

I was so mad i went to the dealership the next day and the Service Manager was happy (trying to keep me quiet!! I was a little loud!!) to order the new covers and the winglet on the front fender that they left off when replacing my chin spoiler on the previous service,

Short list of dealership issues,,,,

1.It took dealership three times to properly align car

2. They replaced head unit 4 times with a rebuilt unit and each time i had additional problems without fixing initial problem. After many phone calls FCA said they would authorize a new one but the dealership would not put one in.
    Still have problems with head unit but will not let them work on it anymore.

3.The left off the front fender winglet on drivers side after replacing chin spoiler and service manager tries to blame me saying i probably ripped it off after repairs.

4. When replacing rear axles they left my Challenger sitting on a lift for an hour with the engine running and the stereo BLASTING,

5. After that they took it for a 45 minute test drive with the tech sleeping in the passenger seat with an apprentice tech driving. (Had camera in the car, put dash cam on back 1/4 glass facing forward)

6. gave me my car back OUT OF GAS and FILTHY, was totally detailed when brought to dealer

7. Due to the issues i have had they said they would comp an oil change and service the car while it was there and after i got it back i checked to see if it was completed and the oil was still dirty and the oil filter had not been changed. good thing it was comped.

8. when replacing axles they grind at the lower covers rather than removing for access and leave a CRITICAL SUSPENSION BOLT LOOSE...

There is actually more as this is just off the top of my head....

The removed the trans on my magnum, its going on the lift for inspection next!!

This Dealership is a JOKE, Anybody know a good lawyer??

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017