Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up guys! I have a dodge demon crate for sale. The crate has just said the garage for its life and the top is a bit scratched up but nothing too serious, it is missing two things, the first is the plaque on top of it, keeping that because it says my name, as well as the demon fender mat. other than that it has everything in it including the Race ECU(High octane ecu) and the high octane switch board. everything in the crate has never been used before and is waiting for a new home! feel free to message me with any questions.
Asking ($7000 OBO). shoot me over your offer and we can go from there.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
56,142 Posts
Whats up guys! I have a dodge demon crate for sale. The crate has just said the garage for its life, it is missing two things, the first is the plaque on top of it, keeping that because it says my name, as well as the demon fender mat. other than that it has everything in it including the Race ECU(High octane ecu) and the high octane switch board. everything in the crate has never been used before and is waiting for a new home! feel free to message me with any questions.
Asking ($7000 OBO). shoot me over your offer and we can go from there.
You must include a picture per forum rules otherwise your post will be removed, please do so ASAP.

Reactions: Zdemon

·
Registered
257 Posts
Google says this image was posted elsewhere a week ago.

The Google search

Maybe I need to be a member on that site to look at the marketplace. It comes up as a missing page for me. YMMV

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Google says this image was posted elsewhere a week ago.

View attachment 272360
The Google search

Maybe I need to be a member on that site to look at the marketplace. It comes up as a missing page for me. YMMV
I posted it on another form and my listing got deleted because I didn't have enough prior posts to list something for sale, if you'd like me to I can go take more pictures and post.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Keeping anything from it really lowers it value ,the mat should go with it ,you can buy aftermarket ones all day long ..

·
Premium Member
1,898 Posts
why, he is a prince and has a room full of gold just waiting to be transferred to your account

1 - 17 of 17 Posts