Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker B5 Blue, Automatic.Hurst pistol grip shifter grip shifter
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry if this is a rehash of any previous posts. I'm no authority on wheels and rims, by any means, but I have been looking at purchasing these rims. I hope someone has these on their Scat Pack and can tell me the best tire sizes,for them, so as not to get rubbing anywhere. I have a 2018 Challenger Scat Pack with 4 piston Brembos. The rim sizes are: Front wheels 20 by 9.5 offset 18.5 ; Rear wheels 20 by 11 offset 22. Thanks to all responses as most in here give the best advice anyone can get.

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shaker B5 Blue, Automatic.Hurst pistol grip shifter grip shifter
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your responses, it is much appreciated. I dont know if the offsets on an SRT are the same as on a Scat Pack. I just want to make sure that there will be no rubbing issues with tires installed. Maybe someone can give me tire sizes, rim widths and offsets on a Scat Pack similar to these that didn't have any issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts