Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I just entered! Anyone else up for this?

·
Here Comes Trouble!
1,621 Posts
I just entered. I could use a second Challenger.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A Challenger and a chance to meet Motley Crue!

The runner-up prize is the Charger and hanging out with the tribute band that opens for Motley Crue... :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Not that I care because I would never choose the charger (not the 2015 at least) but why is it only RT yet the Challenger Scat Pack 6.4l V8. Why not go ahead and have the SRT Charger.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Heard this yesterday and entered....would be awesome if one of us wins!!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Very cool! Thanks for sharing! Don't hate me if I win :D

·
Registered
22,668 Posts
Meeting Motley Crew isn't high on my priority list, but I sure could use another Challenger, I mean who couldn't LOL.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Not that I care because I would never choose the charger (not the 2015 at least) but why is it only RT yet the Challenger Scat Pack 6.4l V8. Why not go ahead and have the SRT Charger.
The rules stated that they will give you $40K check towards a Challenger or Charger. Any less than that an you don't get to keep the money. Anymore than that and you pay the difference. It also stated that they would give you a $6K check to pay for the taxes. So basically you could get whatever model you wanted.

Also they haven't released any SRT info yet for either model.

·
Registered
194 Posts
just entered. i like that its good for any trim level, possibley the hellcat if they ever release it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts