Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll cut to the chase.

I just looked at the official Dodge website. There is no mention of the Scat Packs for the 5.7 HEMI. No breakdown of levels or prices or hp/torque specs, any special badge or emblems, how long to install?

What is wrong with Dodge?

I just looked at the official MOPAR accessories/parts website. There is no mention of the Scat Packs for the 5.7 HEMI. No breakdown of levels or prices or hp/torque specs.

What is wrong with MOPAR?

I can find lots of people talking about them. There is even a "Special Section on this Forum about them"...I can find lots of online mags about them. I can even find a video about them. But, my two local Dodge dealers have not heard or received any information about them. You know what...there is even a whole website forum entitled SCATPACKforum. This forum contains no official information about them only links to unofficial mags and videos.

I would love to purchase maybe the Scat 2 pack but Dodge have left it all a mystery. Why is Dodge not publishing timely valid information...especially if they want me to give them $2,000 to 10,000 depending on what pack.

I'm sensing smoke & mirrors...something is wrong or out of focus with Dodge and their Scat Packs...why else is getting simple valid information from Dodge about a $2,000 to $10,000 dollar product so hard.

I have questions that should be easily answered but no one really knows anything other than from some unofficial site or some unofficial mag or some unofficial video but no brass tacks. If you have not notices the 5.7 Scat packs have become the biggest mystery going with Dodge.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay...see...this only proves my point that so far with the 5.7 SCAT Packs it's all smoke and mirrors...nothing tangible. I realize that Dodge is putting out that there will be a new 2015 R/T with a 6.4 HEMI and that if you want you can purchase it with some level of SCAT Pack from the factory. But, what has been advertised everywhere is that there are or will be SCAT Packages or stage levels for the basic 5.7 HEMI engine and that these SCAT Packs for the 5.7 are available in some far off fantasy land of the internet. I simply can't find that fantasy land. If I could...I would take my 2014 Shaker Challenger there and buy a level 2.

Does anyone know of an official authorized Parts Department (Dodge Dealership) that has the 5.7 SCAT Packages and the name of the manager of that Parts Department so I can call and discuss things with him or her? I'm trying...I'm trying real hard to give Dodge some more of my hard earned money but they are not making it easy. All I got so far is little snippets of information on the 5.7 packs but nothing actionable.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,620 Posts
Okay...see...this only proves my point that so far with the 5.7 SCAT Packs it's all smoke and mirrors...nothing tangible. I realize that Dodge is putting out that there will be a new 2015 R/T with a 6.4 HEMI and that if you want you can purchase it with some level of SCAT Pack from the factory. But, what has been advertised everywhere is that there are or will be SCAT Packages or stage levels for the basic 5.7 HEMI engine and that these SCAT Packs for the 5.7 are available in some far off fantasy land of the internet. I simply can't find that fantasy land. If I could...I would take my 2014 Shaker Challenger there and buy a level 2.

Does anyone know of an official authorized Parts Department (Dodge Dealership) that has the 5.7 SCAT Packages and the name of the manager of that Parts Department so I can call and discuss things with him or her? I'm trying...I'm trying real hard to give Dodge some more of my hard earned money but they are not making it easy. All I got so far is little snippets of information on the 5.7 packs but nothing actionable.
Maybe Oilslick will chime in, he is pretty tight with Fairfield Dodge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts