Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Does taking strips off or debadging harm resale?

1K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  MarchAFB 
#1 ·
I want to take the stripes and badges odd my 2014 R/T Clasic... Just wondered if I was hurting the value at resale? Thanks in advance!

#2 ·
Don't know how much it affects resale value, but you can always save the badges and reinstall at a later date if you decide to sell. The R/T classic stripes are also available aftermarket or from Dodge if you need/want to reinstall them.

#3 ·
As long as you have a valid VIN, it doesn't matter.

#8 ·
I think it looks good Granite seems like a very flexible color it looks good with Black, Silver, Red, and White stripes and looks great without stripes as well.

Take it easy
Jay

#10 ·
Yes it does look a lot like your 12.... I think they both look AWSOME!

As to what other options.... K&N CAI, and every other option from the factory... This car is a blast to drive!

Next mod... Exhaust ... It needs to sound as good as it looks!

Thanks all! Thanks for the picks of your cars! What a great body style!

#11 ·

As to what other options.... K&N CAI, and every other option from the factory... This car is a blast to drive!

#12 ·
You're the one paying the note, so do what you like to suit your taste. If you sell and someone wants the classic stripes, they can put them on or have them put on with not too much cost. As mentioned above, keep the badges, if nothing else, you can sell them on E-bay. Of course, it would be a nice gesture to include them in the sale of the car.

#14 ·

Looking good!

I noticed you are in Rockford, you should visit Tim Barth at MPH if you need said exhaust or any other under hood work done. He did my cam, headers and tune.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.