Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Have you named Your Challenger?

261 - 280 of 298 Posts
"Samantha" is the name of the voice assistant in Uconnect, according to the update files I pulled apart when I first got the car. There were a few different voices for different regions, but I can't remember their names or what company produced the software.

So, Samantha it is. It's a shame she's so damn irritating and always gets turned on when you're just trying to steer.

The Fiesta wagon has been called Shamoo a lot since the repaint back to the original black and white two tone. My first car we call Frankenstein because it was a non running "dead car" when I bought it in 1978 and my dad, brother and I used various parts from 6 other cars to revive him and put him back on the road.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Coupé

Mine is "Black Beauty"

Reactions: Thegreekmason
I usually do NOT name my vehicles, but this one was different.
...the name almost jumped out of my mind when I got the word she was mine:
"HELL-KITTEN" (cuz the 'CATs are supercharged...)
She's a 2008 SRT 8 with really low miles.
Will be ditching the FORGIATOs for HELLCAT wheels...

I struggled with a name for awhile. I was about to settle on "Hot Cheeto", a favorite orange snack in this part of Arizona. But then had an epiphany, and named him "Hazard" for the following reasons:
-It pays homage to those certain good ole boys and their orange Mopar
-Go Mango is very similar in color to a construction sign
-one definition of hazard is "a source...with the potential for harm in terms of human injury, damage to property, and damage to the environment", which sounds an awful lot like a Challenger to me. 🤣

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

My 6 year old little girl calls mine rocket my wife calls it side piece

261 - 280 of 298 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.