Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Have you named Your Challenger?

281 - 298 of 298 Posts
yes, but i can't call her godzilla, pretty much everybody else does. and, i am honest about this, i don't have the fastest car out there. but, i can destroy a set of tires by looking at the accelerator pedal cross eyed. it roars. it is painted red. and it rains down destruction on hapless streets at the drop of a dime
as for being hum....um beaten by king kong, i had a monkey on my back for years. bahahahahahahaahahahahah

"Christine" - for 2 obvious reasons:
  • My first emotion when seeing Challengers face-to-face: I guess the scene was quite a close to the movie part when Arnie yells "stop, stop!", jumps out and approaches the abandoned car. I stood still, my wife realized that the Camaro she liked because of color hadn't won my heart and we left the dealership with reservation signed & knew the nickname already.
  • Isn't in fact the contemporary Challenger the last living next of kin to the 58' Plymouth?
I guess however my Christine is more a positive kind of character than the book/movie car for sure :)

I'm not in love or like with mine , really really miss my old plum crazy hellcat .... I call it a green POS.

Wheel Tire Car Plant Vehicle

I'm not in love or like with mine , really really miss my old plum crazy hellcat .... I call it a green POS.

View attachment 309017

If POS means what I think it means, you’ve got to come up with a better name than that.
Just sayin’.
Still a sharp looking Hellcat and the color doesn’t change the driving experience.

I can't believe I haven't followed this thread since its inception. Back then I referred to my Challenger as Baby. Not that I named her that, but more as a feeling. Somewhere along the line after much thought, and because of her color, strength, and size, I had named her Babe after Babe the Big Blue Ox; Paul Bunyan's ox. I know that happened some time ago but I can't put my finger on it as to when.

Reactions: P.M.F. & PAL
I understand, it's just me. This car was an impulse buy, I didn't want to be without. I should have waited and got exactly what would have made me happy. It's a great car, just not my previous baby

I understand, it's just me. This car was an impulse buy, I didn't want to be without. I should have waited and got exactly what would have made me happy. It's a great car, just not my previous baby
Plum Crazy is coming back for 2023.

To me it's a head turner. Just like the Purple One (Pal) I had.

281 - 298 of 298 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.