Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Have you named Your Challenger?

Does your Challenger Have a name?

52K views 297 replies 232 participants last post by  boyohboy 
#1 ·
I must confess that I have named my car.... Jessica. I have a Jessica Rabbit Sticker in the rear window as well. just to prove it. so how about you... ou have a name for our Challenger? :feedback:

#3 ·
Nope. I have never named any of my cars - don't know why. You may want to make this a poll.

#4 ·
Nope. I have never named any of my cars - don't know why. You may want to make this a poll.
How do i do that>?

#5 ·
Have you named you Challenger?

Have you named you Challenger?
:feedback:

#6 ·
I wish I knew but you could ping one of the admins - SRTAndy or JKelly16 or omeone who created a poll like Hkalin

#7 ·
I wish I knew but you could ping one of the admins - SRTAndy or JKelly16 or omeone who created a poll like Hkalin
I figu=red it out. ill add the link here in a minute.

#20 ·
named it after the main character in Vanishing Point....Kowalski...

I know this is not very original, but I like it.....

#22 ·
wow! This is sooo cool!

Remember the 1958 Plymouth Fury sitting in the old man's yard for sale. Arnie walks up to her and says "how much?" The old man says 450 and Arnie says "I'll take her" He also asks what the car's name is...the old man says "Christine". That is the name of my car! She is not posessed though. She does hate haters and shi%^&*(.

Watch out for Christine!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.