Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,416 Posts
Yeah, very bad... I am still trying to find the stabil that just came out the supposed to protect against ethanol....

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree with your list except for the DOD. . . . . and until the Department of Education gets educated . . it definitely needs to go.

This E15 gasoline sounds like a disaster and Chrysler has said NO to fixing anything caused from using it.

If Crown Royal wasn't (approximately) $100.00 a gallon I would use it in my Challenger. Might give it a "mellow" sound . . . LOL!

Reactions: MommaBetty

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,421 Posts
I agree with your list except for the DOD. . . . . and until the Department of Education gets educated . . it definitely needs to go.

This E15 gasoline sounds like a disaster and Chrysler has said NO to fixing anything caused from using it.

If Crown Royal wasn't (approximately) $100.00 a gallon I would use it in my Challenger. Might give it a "mellow" sound . . . LOL!
I totally agree with you! The DOD is the only thing the federal government needs to do that the states can't. The rest of those government agencies can go by the wayside!

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Defense is also one of the few things actually called for in the constitution. Common defense for the country.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Glad to help.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
..........if the fuel you purchase is E15?
Keep on CHALLENGING!
It is required, by law, to be posted on the pump. Just like the 10% ethanol notices. . . . . that my dumb ass never pays any attention to.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
haven't come across a pump yet that has e15 or e30... wouldn't use it if i saw it, but the video was a good eye opener... i have one flex fuel vehicle, a focus, that i just topped off with it's first tank of e85... i religiously monitor and check fuel mileages on all my vehicles so i'll be interested to see how it impacts my mileage... it was 80 cents difference which would have been close to $10 more of regular (took on a little over 12 gallons)

well anyways, thanks for the video and the heads up!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm not always sure of posting things like this. Hopefully it is true and someone will benefit by reading about it.

Too bad we don't have a government that takes care of its people as well as it takes care of its political members.

·
Premium Member
1,517 Posts
I guess...............

...........we know who else does NOT read the labels on the pumps.
:hah: ME!

Thanks, Burn One, I'll be checking the pumps "post haste!"
Keep on CHALLENGING!

·
Registered
151 Posts
The story states that 10 stations sell E15. There are 121,446 gas stations in the U.S.

That means that only 0.01% of gas stations sell E15.

I ain't skeer't.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I may have read this on another thread but , I read that any kind of ethanol was hard on the fuel systems...does e15 mean 15% ethanol? if so what is 85?
The Sunoco's sell 85 but I have never tried it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts